One of the most important events that will take place in some person’s lives is their wedding day. Your wedding is the day that you vow in front of relatives and friends, to spend the rest of your life with the person that you are in love with. However, in order for your wedding day to be something that you will remember for a lifetime, there are preparations that you will need to make. Some of the preparations that you will be required to make are deciding when you will have your wedding, deciding where you will be having your wedding ceremony and reception, who will be in your wedding party, wedding and bridesmaids’ gown and tuxedos for the men, who you will be inviting to your wedding, and of course the wedding invitations.
Today, many couples are choosing to use customized wedding invitations. These invitations show your guests that you are personally inviting them to spend the most important day of your life with you and your spouse. When you are thinking about getting customized wedding invitations, there are certain things that you first need to take into consideration. Some of these things are listed below.
- Customized Wedding Invitations Ideas – One of the first things that you need to decide on when it comes to customized wedding invitations is whether you would like your invitations to have a more casual style, or whether you want them to have a more formal style. All the elements that you choose for your customized wedding invitations should complement the theme of your wedding.
- Themes – You need to choose a theme for your wedding. Once you have selected your theme, you then need to incorporate that theme into your customized wedding invitations. For instance, you have decided that you want a winter wedding; what you can do is add Christmas stars or a Christmas winter landscape on your customized wedding invitations. You can also choose to add floral prints to your invitations that you know complement your Christmas theme. If you are looking for something more unconventional, then you can make your invitations in the form of Christmas stockings, or use something else that represents Christmas or any other theme that you choose to use.
- Fonts – Fonts play an important part in customized wedding invitations. If the theme of your wedding is more casual, then you should choose a fun and casual font; however, if your wedding theme is more formal, then you should use something more elegant such as a cursive script. Just remember that any font style you choose for your customized wedding invitations, should match your wedding theme.
Customized wedding invitations should reflect the theme of your wedding, and they should also reflect the personality of you and your spouse and what you mean to one another. Planning for a wedding is not only time consuming, but it is also a stressful process for the bride and groom to be. Therefore, one of the best ways for you to come up with unique and fun ideas for your customized wedding invitations is by asking a creative friend or relative to help you. However, prior to you asking for any assistance, you need to ensure that you know exactly what it is that you want so that you can make a sample of your customized wedding invitations to show to those that will be helping you.
Handmade Customized Wedding Invitations Ideas
In order to make customized wedding invitations, you need to take into consideration two very important elements; these are the wordings and the image that will be used on the invitations. However, when thinking about both these elements for your customized wedding invitations, it is essential that you bear in mind the personality of you and your spouse and the theme of your wedding.
- Theme Weddings – If you decide to have a theme wedding, then you need to incorporate the theme into your handmade customized wedding invitations. For instance, if you have decided to have a destination wedding, then you can incorporate artwork or photos that represent your wedding destination, such as pictures of palm trees or white sandy beaches. Another theme that is also quite popular is the Disney ‘Happily Ever After’ theme, where you can use pictures of Prince Charming and Cinderella on your customized wedding invitations, to represent you and your spouse. There are some couples that choose to make their wedding a celebration of their ethnic background or religion; therefore, if you and your spouse are such as couple, you can include symbols that represent your ethnic background or religion on the customized wedding invitations.
- Photo Scrapbook Customized Wedding Invitations – There are other handmade customized wedding invitations ideas that you can find, even if you are not having a theme wedding. You can choose to use a scrapbook effect and include a variety of photos of you and your spouse, or you can include a single photo that has some significance for the both of you.
Whatever idea you choose for your handmade customized wedding invitations, you should ensure that they are attractive and that they will be something that you guests will remember for a long time.